Ice Road Truckers Community

Connecting You To The Ice Road

is anyone a filmed ice road trucker on this web site

is anyone a filmed ice road trucker on this web site

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

there is a couple on here but you guys do such a good job insulting them that they don't care to be on here anymore....
way to chase them off.
Not all of us! Of course I'm still relatively new here. On the first page I see compliments to Lisa and Alex. (Uh, yeah, though, I saw the less flattering remarks about others.) And speaking of others -- Wokit! -- do you have any info re my question as to whether Rick Yemm was going to be on the show this season, since his name shows up on my info screen? You seem to be there, so I'm hoping you'll spill some beans. Thanks again.
hey joe!
rick won't be on the show. dont know why he is on the info
Oh, yeah, I figured if he wasn't there early he wasn't going to show up at all. My best guess about the info screen is that someone provided that to the whatever company does that (I get it through Dish) early on, before production for this year. Maybe they even just used last year's info.

Thanks again, Wokit! I hope you'll continue to share info. Do you have any stories to tell about your own adventures?

Joe
i have a ton of adventures but none come to mind..... hmmmm. any questions??

Joe Gattuso said:
Oh, yeah, I figured if he wasn't there early he wasn't going to show up at all. My best guess about the info screen is that someone provided that to the whatever company does that (I get it through Dish) early on, before production for this year. Maybe they even just used last year's info.

Thanks again, Wokit! I hope you'll continue to share info. Do you have any stories to tell about your own adventures?

Joe
Yeah me iceroadtruckkertodd

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Jason Peck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service